Table of Contents
Last updated: March 14, 2023
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are used to help websites remember your preferences and to improve your browsing experience.
- Remember your preferences, such as language settings and login information.
- Analyze how you use the Website, so we can improve its design and functionality.
- Provide personalized content and advertisements based on your interests.
We use both session cookies (which are deleted when you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain on your device until they expire or you delete them).
The types of cookies we use on the Website include:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Website to function properly. They enable you to access secure areas of the Website and perform essential tasks like making a purchase.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how you use the Website, so we can improve its performance and design. They collect information about how you interact with the Website, such as which pages you visit and which links you click on.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to show you personalized advertisements based on your interests. They collect information about your browsing habits and use that information to show you relevant ads.
You can manage your cookie preferences by clicking on the “Cookie Settings” link in the footer of the Website. There, you can choose which types of cookies you want to allow or block.
Please note that blocking some types of cookies may affect your experience on the Website and may prevent certain features from working properly.
Changes to this Cookies Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. If we make any material changes to this Cookies Policy, we will post a notice on the Website and update the “Last updated” date at the top of this page.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org